Let us take your event to the next level!
ATS has invested in the future with the brand new Spyder X80 processor
|Christie®, the undisputed leader in multi-window processing, once again sets the industry standard with the Christie Spyder X80 processor.
Take control of 80 million pixels across multiple displays with unmatched power and flexibility. As the tool trusted by AV professionals for the most demanding applications, the Spyder X80 enables the creation of spectacular, never-before-seen visual experiences.
Featuring processing and connectivity capabilities that surpass anything else in the market, the Spyder X80 is the most powerful multi-screen windowing processor and content management solution available. Engineered with direct feedback from users to meet their exacting performance and reliability requirements, the Spyder X80 stands alone at the forefront of processing.
- 80 megapixel processing power – Unmatched processing in true 4K@60Hz performance across multiple displays
- Single-channel 4K support on every channel – Single-cable, 4K@60Hz performance reduces the need for additional channels and cables
- Extremely-low latency – Universal matrix switching with powerful, built-in cross-point hardware for fast switching and maximum input/output routing capability with no additional signal latency
- Flexible and scalable I/O architecture – Customizable I/O configurations of up to 24 inputs and 16 outputs and multiple connections, including all of the following: HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2 and 12G HDSD
- Intelligent EDID – Easy management of EDID across the entire system to ensure adaptability across multiple sources and displays
- HDCP 2.2 support – Included, from standard resolution up to 4K
- Christie Spyder Studio client software (GUI) – From simple presets to complex frame-accurate timelines, Spyder Studio has the flexibility and functionality required for the most demanding live environments and can also be used for offline programming
- Extensive API – The most extensive API in the industry gives you the flexibility of choice for third-party control and automation.
- Stereoscopic option enables viewing of 2D and 3D content from multiple sources at the same time for enhanced design collaboration
For Smaller sessions and budget conscious groups we also carry the Spyder X20, a 20 million pixel video processing, matrix switching system with integrated source monitoring
The Christie® Spyder X20 combines the power of a video processor with the flexibility of a video matrix switcher to easily convert and route any signal to any combination of display devices. Drive multiple displays in any combination of edge-blended widescreen, single and multiscreen applications and achieve higher brightness, enhanced image quality and improved resolution.
When it comes to creative visual effects, the only limit is your imagination. Any input can operate as a Native High Resolution Channel, Scaled PIP, Scaled Background or Key Channel on any display in the system. The Christie Spyder X20 gives users a 20 megapixel bandwidth for 16 video layers of unrestricted blending, windowing, mixing and scaling along with key frame effects for dynamic content programming capabilities in both live and pre-programmed video environments.
The Christie Spyder X20 is easy to deploy and install with all components in one unit, reducing the number of wires, boxes and rack space you need. You can add inputs, outputs and pixel real estate with powerful expansion capabilities that allow inputs/outputs from other Christie Spyder systems to contribute to a single pixel space
Mixing and multiple key frame effects
- Smooth transitions automatically interpolate between the first look and the second look according to user-defined duration
- Real-time window resizing and positioning
- Full motion path editing with velocity control at each key frame
- PIP borders, including drop shadows and soft inside edge
- Adjustable PIP aspect ratio correction as well as cropping, pan and zoom
- Quickly apply looks to multiple video layers with user-defined treatments
- Integrated Operators Monitor allows you to see what the audience sees and preview what they will see next, all on a single monitor.
- Luminance keyer on every input
- Chroma keyer on every input
- Alpha channel bitmaps on every input, for alpha channel titling or bugs from your favorite graphics application
Presets and timed cues
- Save Command Key presets for a single video layer or a complete on-screen look that includes all layout information as well as machine control for ancillary devices
- Save multiple keyframes in scripted sequences that advance manually or automatically based on timed cues.
- Two native or scalable resolution background buffers allows mixing between high-resolution, still backdrops for PIP images or background inputs without having to use any of Christie Spyder X20’s inputs to prevent screens from going to black
- 10-bit analog inputs and outputs
- Low delay (<1.5 interlaced frames)
- 3:2 and 2:2 pull-down detection